WordPress is one of the best CMS from simple to professional websites. With dozens of web hosting providers for WordPress choosing the right one is not an easy task. Well, if you are looking for an affordable and reliable hosting service then Hostinger is the best web hosting provider for you.
In this post, you will get to know how you can install WordPress on Hostinger within few minutes.
So, without waiting much let’s get started.
5 Steps To Install WordPress On Hostinger
We have described the best ways to use WordPress with Hostinger,
Step 1 – Visit Hostinger
To begin with, you need to visit the official website of Hostinger and select the hosting plan that best suits your website.
Skip this if you already using Hostinger as your web hosting provider.
Step 2 – Install WordPress on Server
Now, after you have the best hosting plan it’s time to install WordPress on Hostinger using an auto-installer.
- Head toward Hostinger hPanel and log in to your account with the credentials.
- From the dashboard, you will see your hosting details.
- Click on Manage, from the Hostinger hPanel control panel to proceed to the next window.
- You will see all the different sections like Order, Accounts, Emails, Website, and many more.
- Search for Auto Installer under the Website category and click on it.
- From this Auto-Installer web page, you can see lots of one-click install apps for the server.
- Click on WordPress, by entering the complete URL of the domain for the website you want to install WordPress.
- After clicking on the Next button you need to set up the admin username and a strong password and then hit the Next button.
- Once all these steps are done properly, WordPress will be installed on your server. Check the inbox of your registered email address containing the WordPress login link.
- Click the link and get started with the Hostinger WordPress dashboard.
That’s how you can link Hostinger to WordPress within few minutes.
Install WordPress In Hostinger 2023 – FAQs
How do I access WordPress on Hostinger?
If WordPress is not installed on Hostinger then you need to link it with your server. For visit to Hostinger hPanel and from there you can install WordPress on Hostinger that we have already described above.
How to Uninstall WordPress in Hostinger?
Uninstalling WordPress from Hostinger is much easier than installing.
- Login to your Hostinger hPanel and open Auto installer.
- Here you will see the complete list of installed apps.
- Search for WordPress and click on Delete and then confirm.
Does Hostinger work with WordPress?
Hostinger has a special feature by which you can install WordPress with only a single click. With 24/7 customer support in more than 20 languages, Hostinger is very compatible with WordPress.