Hostinger is one of the top hosting providers with lots of amazing features but the fact is that no host is versatile. If you are facing a regular problem then you must want to change your hosting provider.
With a 30-days money-back policy you can cancel Hostinger subscription very easily. We are going to take you through the process of canceling an account of any hosting plan.
So, without talking much let’s jump into this article.
Steps To Cancel Hostinger Subscription
Hostinger offers different hosting plans from Shared to Cloud Hosting. Follow the steps to get a Hostinger refund.
- Login to your Hostinger hPanel with your credentials.
- From the dashboard, you can see all your hosting and domain plans.
- Click on Manage right in front of your hosting plan.
- After being redirected to the next window, select the domain that you want to cancel from the left top.
- Scroll down to the end and navigate to the Other section. Click on Deactivate Account.
- Click on the Delete button and from the pop-up window tick the button and then on Confirm Delete button.
How Do I Get My Money Back From Hostinger?
You have to cancel your account subscription with Hostinger 30 days money-back guarantee from the date of purchase. After canceling you have to select the mode of refund that the company offers.
- Original payment method
- Hostinger balance
However, if you have changed your mind then you can again reactivate your account within 21 days from the date of cancellation.
Cancel Hostinger Subscription – FAQs
How do I cancel auto renewal on Hostinger?
If you don’t want to use the auto-renewal service of Hostinger then you can easily stop it anytime you want. Navigate to the Billing section and then the services page, then click on the options button for Renewal Settings. Now click on the Toggle button to off auto-renewal and hit save.
How do I remove my card from Hostinger?
To remove the saved cards from our Hostinger account you just have to head towards the Billing page. All your saved payment options will appear there. Click on the options in front of the card and click on Remove.
How to delete the Hostinger account?
Login to your hPanel and then, click on Manage right in the front of your domain. Click on the Deactivate Account to delete the account. We have also explained the full details above in this article.